The MySpondylitisTeam site is a social network for people living with spondylitis. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your spondylitis, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the text size and background in my browser?
- What does the little circle next to posts, comments and questions do?
- How do I invite others to join MySpondylitisTeam?
- What is the 'Activity' tab or 'Activity' feed?
- How do I remove an update or comment?
- How do I report inappropriate content on the site?
- How do I leave a message for another site member?
- How do I mention someone on MySpondylitisTeam?
- How do I block/unblock another member?
- How do I add a link to a post?